We profoundly develop, extensively validate, and implement innovative diagnostic instruments with a higher value in terms of diagnostic accuracy, predictive value, or monitoring efficacy. We focus on innovative instruments that integrate clinical and laboratory data using innovative techniques such as machine learning algorithms to enable individualized interpretations. We cover the entire process from translational research through clinical studies to clinical practice implementation.
- Swiss Working Party Haemostasis (Prof. Dr. Johanna Kremer Hovinga, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital; PD Dr. Jan-Dirk Studt, University Hospital of Zurich; Dr. Maria Martinez, University Hospital of Basel; Prof. Lorenzo Alberio, University Hospital of Lausanne; Prof. Walter Wuillemin, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne; PD Dr. Bernhard Gerber, Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland; Dr. Lukas Graf, Cantonal Hospital of St. Gallen; Prof. P. Fontana, University Hospital of Geneva; University Hospital of Geneva; Dr. Adrian Schmidt, Zurich City Hospital Waid and Triemli; Dr. Adriana Mendez, Cantonal Hospital of Aarau)
- Prof. Thomas C. Sauter, Telenotfallmedizin und e-Health, Inselspital University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland
- Prof. Raphael Sznitman, Center for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (CAIM), University of Bern, Switzerland
- PD Sigve Haug, Mathematical Institute, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Prof. Adam Cuker, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
- Prof. Andreas Greinacher, University Medicine Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany